GMAS will be unavailable on Thursday, July 13th starting at 7pm for another stabilization release. The system should only be down for about an hour. The release will include additional fixes to bugs that were introduced as a result of the May 22nd release.
- Fixed bug which incorrectly generated approvals for OAR and COI when TBD Investigator is added to research team
- Fixed additional bugs related to associating a TBD with an 'Investigator flag' to a proposal
- Fixed bug which prevented people from being added to notifications list when committing a revision
- Fixed typo on Discipline drop down placeholder text (located on initial request home page and request information edit screens)
- Fixed bugs caused by changing values on the edit proposal information screen