GMAS will be unavailable beginning at 6PM on Friday March 19th. This outage is to support the upcoming March 2022 release scheduled to be available by the start of business on Monday March 21st. The focus of this release includes enhancements to support the process of tracking whether a project has participant support costs and implementing the research team panels to continuation and supplement requests. Additional enhancements include updates to transaction monitoring, some modifications to the Just-in-time request, as well as bug fixes and technical changes.
Highlight of the changes in this release include:
Updates to Continuation/Supplement requests:
- Requests will use the new research team panel when making edits to the request’s research teams.
- A new edit screen that can be accessed from the "Research staff" panel on the request home.
- New attribute question to track participant support costs.
- Key information section will display if a project has participant support costs.
- Excluding overhead and fringe from transaction monitoring.
- And more.
For full release notes, visit the March 2022 GMAS release page on the GMAS website.