GMAS release 1_53.2 is a minor enhancement and bug fix release and was made available on Monday May 18, 2020
The following enhancements have been made:
Added a COVID-19 label option to segment and requests - COVID-19 Label Job Aid
- COVID-19 label added to key information
Made updates to organization types:
Changed "US Foundation/society" to "US Foundation/Nonprofit"
Changed "Foreign Foundation" to "Foreign Foundation/Nonprofit"
Added new organization types "Foreign Hospital" and "Foreign University"
- Applied a business lock to the cost sharing form so that only one person can edit the form at a time
- Added tool-tip option to "Documents" label on the document panel
- Removed "Matching funds" from the approval attributes panel on unconverted request homepages
- Enhanced column alignment on budget periods in the cost sharing form
The following issues have been addressed:
- Fixed issue where cost sharing amounts were not displaying properly in segment revision
- Fixed an issue on the "Submit to sponsor" modal and screen where the submitter could not be selected